The "Città delle Domenica" is the first Italian amusement park that was designed and built in the late ' 50s by Mario Spagnoli ( 1900-1977 ) , enlightened entrepreneur son of Luisa Spagnoli ( the woman who invented the Baci Perugina and created the fashion house). In the beginning there was planted an olive grove . Later , on the hilltop , it was made a Country House with skeet shooting , a meeting place for the weekend .Then it was the turn of children's attractions ( Fort Apache , Trojan Horse and fairytale houses ) so that they could play in a natural way while parents relaxed . At the entrace were placed, a parking and restaurant. Two stone pillars (now renamed " Kessler Twins " , in honor of the German dancers who were famous at that time) they were erected to mark the ideal entry into the fantastic world of entertainment . Permanently open to the public in 1963 , the Città della Domenica is suitable for children especially for the presence of attractions inspired by the world of fairy tales w such as the Village of Pinocchio , the house of Little Red Riding Hood , the Sleeping Beauty Castle , the cottage of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. Many animal species that may be encountered and the 90 was made also a reptile house.